1. Make a quick and easy mocha by adding mini chocolates to your coffee.
2. Pack mini chocolate bars into your purse or bag for a quick sugar fix wherever, whenever.
3. Make homemade flavoured vodka. Drop your candy or chocolate of choice in a bottle of vodka and let it soak.
4. Invite your friends over for a “sophisticated” wine and (mini) chocolate night. Check StarChefs.com for suggestions on tasty chocolate-wine pairings.
5. Freeze it and throw it into any ice cream, milkshake recipes or plain cookie dough. Fun-size candy bars and candy-coated chocolates make for easy and appetizing additions to cakes, brownies, cupcakes and icing.
6. Keep it for decorating gingerbread houses in December.
7. For the scientifically-inclined: Determine the number of licks to get to the centre of a Tootsie pop.
8. DIY trail mix: Make your own trail mix with pretzels, nuts, dried fruit and little candies like M&Ms or Reese’s Pieces.
9. Pawn it off on your coworkers by putting it into a bowl in the staffroom.
10. Win the best friend award and gift a birthday piñata filled with your surplus of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Glosettes to your unsuspecting birthday pal.
11. Just eat it!